Rotational viscometers, ROTAVISC HELI complete seriesSupplier: IKA
531-1442EA 0 GBP531-1433 531-1442 531-1452 531-1451 531-1444 531-1437 531-1450 531-1431 531-1440 531-1449 531-1446 531-1435
Rotational viscometers, ROTAVISC HELI complete series
Viscometers Rotational Viscometers
The ROTAVISC HELI series determines the viscosity of liquids in all areas of application ranging from the laboratory to quality control. The four devices measure in different viscosity ranges.
- Large TFT display allows for an intuitive menu guidance
- Digital spirit level supports the correct set-up of the start-up condition
- Ramp function simplifies repetitive tasks
- Very high measurement accuracy
- Stepless speed adjustment
- Timer and graph function
- HELISTAND moves the mounted viscometer and its rotating body slowly and uniformly up and down in the sample
The level of measurement accuracy of the ROTAVISC HELI rotational viscometer for both Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids is ±1% of the measuring range. The reproducibility is ±0,2%.
Certifications: IP 40 protection class according to DIN EN 60529.
Delivery information: ROTAVISC HELI complete packages include SP 1 - 4 (lo-vi)/SP 7 - 12 (me-vi, hi-vi I, hi-vi II), protective bracket, temperature sensor, quick connector, hook connector and HELISTAND stand including a T-spindle set.