Vacuum ovens, VO seriesSupplier: Memmert
466-0531EA 10080 GBP466-0531 466-0543 466-0522
Vacuum ovens, VO series
Ovens Vacuum Ovens
Reliable, powerful, energy efficient vacuum ovens with separately adjustable thermo shelves which are directly heated ensuring precise temperature control and, thanks to digital pressure control, the chamber load is not only dried at high speed, but also extremely gently in these robust units. Ideal for drying foodstuffs, cosmetics, granulates, watches, books, printed circuit boards, electronic components or injection moulds. All models have a safety glass door with bullet proof inner glass and an anti-splinter external screen. The exterior housing is made of textured stainless steel while the inner chamber is made of hermetically welded, high quality stainless steel (DIN 1.4404).
- Temperature range: Min. ambient +5 to +200 °C
- Temperature measured individually through four-wire PT100 sensors for each thermoshelf
- Integrated over- and under-temperature alarm protection 'AutoSafety', automatically following the setpoint value at a pre-set tolerance range
- Vacuum control range: 5 to 1100 mbar
- TwinDISPLAY: ControlCOCKPIT with two TFT displays
- AtmoCONTROL software on USB pen drive for programming, managing and transferring of profiles via Ethernet interface or USB port
- Optional Premium module (comprises of an inert gas inlet)
- Optional vacuum pump module with built-in speed control, chemically resistant vacuum pump
Multi-level heating and sensing. Intelligent direct heating via individually positionable thermoshelves with separate sensors guarantees short heating and process times. The control circuits react precisely to different loads or humidity and maintain a constant set temperature during vacuum drying. Thanks to the direct contact between the heat and the load, practically no heat loss occurs. Each thermoshelf can be individually calibrated. Significantly reduced heating-up and processing times due to digital pressure control which ensures rapid and gentle vacuum drying.
Innovative vacuum cycles are ideal for vacuum drying large quantities of powder or granulate - two vacuum values can be set, the pressure is oscillated under controlled conditions between the two values. This way, a large amount of dry air is admitted within a short time, which absorbs humidity and is immediately extracted by the vacuum pump.
The Memmert speed-controlled vacuum pump is automatically detected by every VO vacuum drying oven and safes around 70% energy. In the event that another vacuum pump or a central vacuum supply is connected, the vacuum is controlled via solenoid valves.
IQ document with device-specific works test data and OQ/PQ check list as support for validation are available on request.
Ordering information: All units are supplied without thermo shelf. Please order these separately as well as accessories such as noise insulated pump module, vacuum pump and factory fitted options. Please contact your local Avantor sales office before placing your order.
Caution: * Temperature variation at 160 °C/50 mbar (aluminium thermoshelf).
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...